Our work is Internationally recognized
Since our founding in 2008, Mission Hub has connected tens of thousands of innovators from 85+ countries to the resources they need - including community, programming, workspace, education, thought-leadership, access to capital & more - to accelerate positive impact in the world. Our work has been recognized by the following media publications:
Mission Hub has served thousands of interdisciplinary innovators - including entrepreneurs, investors, academics, policy makers, artists, activists, corporate leaders & more - with the resources they need to accelerate their impact goals.
Mission Hub runs the annual Social Capital Markets Conference (SOCAP) in San Francisco. SOCAP has grown from 500 to 3,000 individuals and is the largest conference on impact investing & social enterprise in the world.
how can we accelerate your impact?
Our clients & partners range from entrepreneurs to disruptive startups, government agencies to Fortune 500 companies. They're driving impact across a wide-range of focus areas including: arts & culture, civic innovation, creative placemaking, design, diversity & inclusion, education, entrepreneurship, energy, environment, fashion, finance, food & agriculture, health, international development, economic development, technology, media, sharing economy & more. Our work has served the following sample of clients & partners:
Opportunities for individuals
- Become a local Impact Hub community member in NYC, DC, San Francisco, Berkeley or any of the global 80+ locations
- Host a meeting at your local Impact Hub
- Attend events at your local Impact Hub
- Attend the annual SOCAP conference or participate in other SOCAP opportunities such as speaking at the conference, the social entrepreneur scholarship program, volunteer program, and more.
Opportunities for Enterprises
- Partner for our annual SOCAP Conference
- Partner on a local SOCAP 365 event in SF, Berkeley, DC or NYC
- Sponsor our Impact Forward Fellowship
- Purchase Innovation Memberships for your staff's professional development
- Host your event at a local Impact Hub
- Host your next board meeting at a local Impact Hub
- Hire us to create original programming